Re[2]: C Converter, DOS to Windows

Mike,

It's  completely home grown, no third party libs. I coded it
using  Borland  C many years ago. Use standard IO for my own
database  definition.  It  writes  directly  to  the printer
hardware  to  print.  I have the source to all codes. By the
way  it  has nothing to do with trading, but provides a nice
steady income.

Here's part of the compile statement:

CC=bcc -w-sus -w-pia -d -ml -g50 -j50 -P-C -N -O2

OBJS=P1  dvars  dhelp  dview  dentry  dmatch  dresults dcall
dlstmgr  dprint  dmisc  dbase  dpal  dmcall dident dve dtext
dfind

COBJS=P1.obj   dvars.obj   dhelp.obj   dview.obj  dentry.obj
dmatch.obj  dresults.obj  dcall.obj  dlstmgr.obj  dprint.obj
dmisc.obj  dbase.obj  dpal.obj dmcall.obj dident.obj dve.obj
dtext.obj   dfind.obj

P1:   $(COBJS)  strtoken.obj  wio.obj  sio.obj  wiocente.obj
sortdll.obj  tlink  /Lc:\bc\lib /v /s /c /l c0l strtoken wio
sio wiocente sortdll,P1,P1,P1 cl emu mathl

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx