Re: Future Source Down in Europe?

Futuresource's satellite feed was down between 1058GMT and 1414GMT on
Friday, and I have noticed the same outage you describe since Saturday
am.  I'm getting full carrier but no data coming through.  Would like to
think that this is related to the problems on Friday and providing a fix -
Futuresource usually have planned outages about two weekends per year for
maintenance.

Even so I'll be watching Monday am very carefully ;-(

Regards,
Stefan