TS4 lock up

Group,

After many years of good luck with TS4 I have a problem. Opening the
global server now causes the TS PC to lock up completely.

The last operation before this problem occurred was a routine backup of
the Server and TS folders to another PC last evening. One difference, I
inadvertently began to copy the Server folder a second time, and halted
the copy process when seeing the 40BONN.DAT file starting its copy
process.

If that was the cause, I didn't notice a problem at that time, just
opened the BMI server and workspaces and turned off the monitor. I
discovered this afternoon that the clock had stopped about one minute
after turning off the monitor. Copying the backup of the Server folder
into TS did not fix the problem.

Anyone encounter this problem in the past and have a solution? Is it
likely the 40BONN.DAT file was corrupted by just stopping a copy? Any
help would be much appreciated. I'm using TS build 4 on a Dell Dimension
8100.

Mike