From: "Mike Gossland" <mga@xxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Handling of Early Close in Strategy?

At 01:33 PM 01/29/2003, ax wrote:

>>Carroll
>>Faced with the same problem I found  "SetExitonClose"  worked for me
>

>Okay, I admit it. I've never watched SetExitOnClose in action in real-time
on an early close day. I know it works on a historical chart, but does it
really exit on time on an early close?

No one has answered that question yet... So I looked into it on the
TradeStationWorld forum.

Here's the result in a nutshell:

As for SetExitOnClose, never use this in real-time trading, it will not
work!