RE: TS4/2000i differences

It would seem rather difficult to produce documents like the following if one did not have a keen idea what "bugs" needed to be fixed:

http://www.tradestationworld.com/training/search_results_full.asp?DocumentID=628

How could one produce a list of repaired bugs if one did not first have a list of bugs?

A running database of items repaired and items requiring repair is kept by TT.  But the only time I've seen it published is during beta testing periods...

OM