TS2000 categories.txt

DTN has been rewriting my TS2000 categories.txt file so symbols won't
connect to the receiver.  Maybe they are trying to get my attention because
my payment is late :) .  The symptom is the GS connects, but the symbols
didn't connect.  I keep a copy on hand to fix the problem.  This file is
located in c:\programfiles\omegaresearch\server\dtn  .  Story is it can get
corrupted in transmission from dtn due to weather, or a UFO flying between
the satellite and the dish, bird droppings, scud missles, buzzards and who
knows what else.  Getting to the point, I have been making a comparison of
this file on three different machines from different traders.  I would like
to have a few more samplings to see what differences if any might be on
other traders' installations.  If you wouln't mind copying that
categories.txt file and attaching it to an email or just opening it and
copying and pasting into an email and sending to me, I would grateful.  You
might also want to copy the file and save it outside the omega file incase
you ever have this problem.

thanks,
bobr