Order placing absurd - EL problem?

For example, for the last bar on chart, the order price generated by
the program was 17.09, which should be (I assume) translated
automatically into the 1/32 scale becoming 15-05. Then this calculated
value was plotted as a trendline (the line to the left from the last
bar) and seems to make sense. However, when looking at the order in
Tracking Center, the order price has mysteriously become 19-17!
WTF?!?!?!

This also explains why the price goes to the other side of the stop
levels without orders being executed - the order price for generating
orders is completely off from the same price plotted as a trendline or
printed in the Debug window.

Any secrets I should know?  The code is below.

Ivo

{  Getting the stop price }
StPr = xxx;

{ Checking the number in Debug window - correct numbers there }
print(Date, StPr);

{ The actual signal }
ExitShort ("SX") at StPr stop;

{ Checking with trendlines - also correct values, correspond to the
debug window. }
x = TL_New(Date, 0, StPr, Date[1], 0, StPr);

Stops.gif