RE : MetaServer RT 3.0 for Interactive Brokers' TWS

I have it, I made it work with Bridge Telerate and also with Reuters
It feeds the GS, you have create a DDE Link to  each symbol and give them a
name. This name will be the same in your GS.
You can receive any symbol you desire only if you can create a DDE Link for
it.
The only problem I met with Reuters, is that I cannot use Bid or Ask
records, only trade Records.

Regards,
Phil

Philippe.lhermie@xxxxxxx