Generate date and time stamp for synthetic data. Please help.

I had successfully generate synthetic data in Excel as describe in the
book "Beyond Technical Analysis" by Tushar S. Chande. The sample data
I use is a 5min intraday e-mini S&P data with total about 6,400 bar. I
wanted to generate synthetic data more than 6,400 bar and then chart
it in Tradestation.

My problem now is how do I populate the extra row
of synthetic data with future date and time stamp. I can manually insert the
date and time in Excel but it's too tedious. Can anyone help?

I came across a software called HistoryMaker by
http://www.metronome-trading.com.au long time ago but the ability to
generate synthetic data based on historical data only available in the
Pro version, but the problem is they had suspended the project due to
conflict of interest. If you came across anyone who sell similar
product with such capability in the pro version, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                          mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx