Continuous BackAdjusted Intraday SP Contract

An indicator package I use works best if it is used to prepare for the
next trading day on a continuous backadjusted intraday SP futures
contract like the one TS 6 provides. I use 2000i and am not ready to
give it up, so I've been using the SP Cash contract, but would like to
change.  Does anyone know a source I could use to bring the continuous
intraday contract into TS 2000i?  I don't need the data to be coming in
Real Time. I only need to download the data and be current to the last
complete trading day, do my prep work, and then can trade the next day
off of the actual futures contract data. I use Esignal 7.1 and they seem
to have a continuous contract (symbol SP #F), but I can't  get TS to
bring in any back data. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with it. Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck