Opinion req of Omega Tradestation 6 for intraday Stock trading...

I am currently using Esignal and IB/TWS platform trading stocks intraday.

I see that Omega T6 commissions are at reasonable levels, the current cost
structure for trading 1000 shares seams to be $99 for data feed per month, and
stock commission of $9.95 per trade. (With no other fees)

Questions:
1) Is stock symbol selection limited to a range or pre selected list ?
2) Is data feed reliable, do they have many down times
3) Is manual order entry only one click and your done, or is a multi clicks and
your done
4) Is the direct manual order entry method reliable, I see that they have an
"Intelligent" entry function is better than IN/TWS "SMART" function ??

How do you rate it for performance ..

Thx in Advance

Ian