RE: Forex vs CME currency futures (was Re: Feeding Tradestation with Olsen Data)

Likewise, trading currency futures have these benefits:

-Regulated Futures Exchange
-Regulated Futures Clearing
-Standardized contracts
-Registered FCM, IB with the National Futures Association
-Electronic Trading
-Point and click trading
-Depth of Market
-Use of leading electronic futures trading software
-Set Commission Rate
-No Principal/Agent conflict when trading
-Market makers maintaining two sided markets
-Near 24 hour trading

Regards,

John J. Lothian