Re: EasyLanguage Questions

Something Bob Fulks wrote just gave me a thought.

> You can refer to the values of each data series with an index.
> For example, if you wanted to add all the closes of 30 data streams you
> could say:
>
>   MySum = 0;
>   for j = 1 to 30 begin
>      MySum = MySum + Close of data(j);
>   end;

What happens if you do something like this?

    for j = 1 to 10 begin
       s[j] = xAverage(close data(j), length);
    end;

I recall a function occuring in the same spot will retain its internal
variable values within the function from one bar to the next.  And here
it's being called several times in the same spot.  Each time xAverage is
called in the loop, does it retain its local variable values from the
previous loop?  You wouldn't want that to happen in this case.

-Alex