Re: EasyLanguage Questions

Bob Fulks wrote:
>You can refer to the values of each data series with an index.
>     MySum = MySum + Close of data(j);

Wow!  I didn't know that.

This has been one of the frustrating things to me about EL -- that
I always have to hard-code multiple data series into my software.
The TS2000i EL documentation certainly doesn't mention that you
can do what you describe.  I'll have to try that when I get home
today.  If it works, it will simplify some signals and indicators
significantly.

Bob, thanks for the enlightenment.

--
 //  \