Re: Export ELS protected

>Can anyone tell me if this is REALLY protected? I understand that it's a
>lot better than just using a password, but is this "source-protected"
>really uncrackable? If not, can anyone advise on a way to REALLY make an
>indicator safe?

Write it as a DLL.

On the other hand, the TS "verify" operation is really an
intermediate code compilation sort of like Java.  If all the ELS
does is strip out the source (so it's not recoverable), leaving only
the executable object code, then that's pretty safe too.  If, on the
other hand, ELS merely encrypts the source into the archive, and the
source can be extracted again, then it's better to write it as a
DLL.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com