Re: New User Question

Hi,

I have recently installed TS 2000i, and Im trying to populate historical intraday data from historybank.com. My problem is I just downloaded data for QQQ, and got the massage download successful, then went to open a chart for it and got the messsage "no data". Ive checked the timeframes, thats not the problem. I tried to download the data again and got the message that the download had failed.
So my question, is download.com reliable? if not what is a good source for intraday tick data?
And is it possible to go into a file somewhere on the c drive and view the data Ive downloaded so far? is it in usable form (like txt)? Thanks

Dave