Re: Monitors

Preston-

Thanks for the info.

I am currently sending back TWO  SONY GDM-500 PS 21"
monitors. Sony, is advance replacing these through
their A.P. warranty program. I was a little concerned
in doing this, as the monitors most likely have
something very minor wrong with them. I hope I don't
get back two piles of junk that burn out quickly
thereafter.

Anyone else with any experience with SONY's advance
replacement Monitor program?

cheers,

mike