Re: Anybody using PATS j trader system ?

  Hello Mike,
I am a french trader with TS2000i and JTrader PatSystem (Java version on
the net) on european futures.
I am now trying to find a good interface for automated trading between
TS and PATSYSTEM. to have the orders from TS automatically filled in the
PatSystem with my broker.

"I have also built my own system using the PATS API"
 - Congratulations ,I should not be able to do it.

What is your exeperience about it ? and what kind of problems did you
experienced with your API in automated trading ?

Do you know if somebody could  share/sell such an TS/Pats interface i
could use ?
In this case what should i be aware of  and take care of ?
Good trading
Best regards
Philippe Desbordes
Paris - France