TS 2000i problem

I am running TS 2000i on an HP 800mhz computer with Windows Milenium and
512k ram using E-Signal.  Suddenly and for no apparent reason, charting,
when initialized, will load all of the workspaces I would expect, but I can
not cycle between them and the one workspace I can see shows "No data for
this symbol" on every chart.  The top level menu items and the Toolbar
icons are not accessible nor can does the right mouse click bring up a
menu.  The Server appears to be operating normally.

The only way to close TS Charting is with the Task Manager.  When I attampt
to close the Server, the first error message is "Orquote has caused an
error in MFC42.DLL.  Orquote will now close".  The Server is now "Not
Connected" and is hung.  Closing it with the Task Manager is necessary and
after that the message "Unable to create chart.  This may be due to
requesting too many bars or invalid sessions".  This is puzzling because no
changes have been made to the workspace/chart setup I have previously been
using.

I have completely reinstalled TS2000i - with no change in these problems.

Any thoughts as to what the next step is?