RE: You just landed on Random Walk and I've got 2 hotels on it.

I really like you Will, you have convinced me, and I agree with you 100%.
Please keep these helpful posts coming.

Brent

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:49:58 -0700
 "Brent" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I believe that the markets are both random and non-random. The good news is
that I can trade my way tomorrow.

Is this supposed to be a revelation? If they are non-random some of the time
then at the end of the day they are non-random.

Like I said:

"This is what trading is all about: knowing the difference between a high
and low probability trading situation and acting on them in a consistent
fashion."

Only a fool would think the markets are always predictable.

> Thanks for the response, at any rate, its been fun,

Like watching cartoons on Saturday morning. We really didn't learn anything,
but we killed some time.

 and I'm running out of