off topic: crt vs flat panel ?

Hi Chris,

The EMF (electro-motive force) output from the CRT monitors is supposed to
be of sufficient strength so as to interfere with the body. The human body
has it's own Electro-magnetic field and there is some distortion (not to
mention some radiation).  The flat screens (without CRTs) supposedly have
little or no output of EMF or radiation.  I use the word "supposed" as some
of the documentation is from companies trying to sell protection. Here's one
link http://www.emf-bioshield.com/emf/publications.html

Regards,
Michael M.

I wonder if there is someone out there who can explain to me the differences
between old school crt monitors and flat panel ones, in terms of the
kinds/levels of electro-magnetic emissions. Or a web site link would be
great.

Thanks,
Chris