Re: Re[2]: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading - Some important announcement for automated trading

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading - Some important announcement for automated trading
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alex Matulich)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:49:19 -0800

Jimmy Snowden pointed out to me (thanks) that Dennis Globa is with
TSSupport and not Trade Station.  I apologize that I got confused about
the relationship.  If TSSupport is a 3rd party company making add-ons
for Tradestation, then this "bug fix" would indeed be a new and
marketable product.

I still think it should be Tradestation's responsibility to provide
the fix at no cost to users, however.

-Alex