FW: EasyLanguage Code for Thomas Stridsman's Book...

Hello all:

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the code (and the
spreadsheet) used in Thomas Stridsman’s book “Trading Systems that
Work:  Building and Evaluating Effective Trading Systems”.  I used
Google to try to locate a website for him/book but I was unable to do
so.  There is no website referenced anywhere in the book (probably the
first author I’ve seen a while that hasn’t offered a CD with source code
for sale).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Nigel

____
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  -
Vince Lombardi.