Re: Re: Convert esignal formula(Bresserts' DSS) into .ela?

Pierre,

I'm already a good typist, but not that good with Easy Language.  Perhaps
you could help me get this .ela version to work in TS4.  When I try to
verify it(after shortening a few of the longer words) I get this
message("variables and arrays not allowed here") at the line
"dss=xaverage((aa-lowest(aa,pds))" with the cursor stopping at the 1st "aa".
Since my knowledge of Easy Language hasn't progressed to arrays, do you have
any suggestions that would push me in the right direction.

Feliz Ano Novo,

John