Re: Wireless Web Feed For TS

Depends on what datafeed you need.  I have a Sprint wireless back-up for
Internet access.  You could use that if you get your data off the
Net.  Requires a Sprint web-enabled phone and their wireless-web connection
kit.  Not cheap, but viable for emergency back-up.  Currently only 14.4K
available, but going to 144K soon --  Sprint details at the following link
-- click on "Sprint PCS Wireless Web, then "Connection Solutions"

http://www.sprintpcs.com