Re[2]: AdvancedGET

Hello jpaladin,

Like Paladin I used AdvGET for 8-9 months several years ago using CQG
as the data feed.  I like the charting--clean and with several handy
features such as crosshairs visible on all timeframes chart at
once,stacked or "tabbed" indicators.

The MOB and other proprietary indicators are not very well explained
but I always assumed they were some combo of Gann, Elliott, Fib used
to predict support and resistance points.

I found tech support to be available but not real knowledgeable  of
the guts of the indicators. I never used the Elliott countsw much.

Before taking the plunge, I'd try Robert Miner's Dynamic Trader.  I
think his use of Elliott, fib etc. is more transparent, the manual
(which I've read) is very well done, possible one of the best trading
books around.  But I think his use of extensions, retracements etc.
are largely the same as Tom Joseph's MOB.  YOu might also checki into
Jan Arps various indicators--one or two are claimed to be virtually
the same as GET indicators.