Explanation of different futures contracts

To List;

Tim Morge was good enough to refer me to the following link for NQ data
www.medianline.com .

I am developing a daytrading system for trading the QQQ's  ("Nasdaq 100
Trust."   ).   One confirming criteria is supposed to be the Nasdaq 100
futures.

Perhaps someone on the list can clarify something for me.

I see TSPro has the following:
A-  @NQ.E which is the "E-mini Nasdaq 100 Continuous Contract Electronic".
B-  @ND.E which is the "Nasdaq 100 Continuous Contract Electronic"
C-  @ND.C which is the "Nasdaq 100 Continuous Contract Composite"

Tim Morge's link has the following:
1-  "E*Mini Nasdaq Futures"
2-  "Nasdaq 100 Futures".
3-  "$NDX Nasdaq 100 CBOE Cash Index Tick History"  (continuous)

Could someone tell me :

1-  is one particular futures contract better to use as a confirming
criteria for trading the QQQ's intraday.
2-  which TSPro futures contract is Tim Morge's "$NDX Nasdaq 100 CBOE Cash
Index Tick History"  equivalent to?
3-  the differences between the above 5 different futures contracts?

Thank you.
Barry Silberman