ATTENTION BROKERS

Hello O'listers ,

I sincerely want to help John Lothian get nominated for the NFA board
because we all need someone who is in touch with our real world here
on the net. If you have ever thought the NFA could do something better
than here is your chance to make a difference! John just needs a few
more petitions signed - so if you are a AP of a firm or owner consider
doing yourself a favor and sign the one page doc and fax back to him.

Wouldn't you like to know you helped get him elected?

please have a look at http://www.markbrown.com/john/

or get the petition direct in pdf format here below

http://members.home.com/johnlothian/NFAPetition.pdf

Mark:

Thanks for the help. It would be interesting for the Omega List to
have a member of the list on the NFA Board. I hope to make that
happen, but I need some help.

Just to clarify. I need the signatures of 50 IB firms on petitions to
get my name on the NFA election ballot as a candidate for the NFA
Guaranteed Introducing Broker Director position. Any Associated Person
of an IB firm can sign a petition, but one firm can only nominate one
person by petition. It does not matter if an Introducing Broker is a
Guaranteed Introducing Broker or an Independent Introducing Broker,
either can sign a petition for me.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

PS  If  you  know of someone who might sign a petition pass it on.  Do
not  assume  that  he  will get plenty of votes it takes hard work and
every one counts!