Re: HB problem?

In a message dated 11/19/01 6:56:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jvbronke@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< nyone else having problems with their HB download? It downloads the files
 but doesn't distribute the data.

 Jim Bronke
 Phoenix, AZ >>

Jim,

I download each day a selected group of futures and index symbols.  Today I
had a problem which may be the same as you are asking about.  The download
for the index symbols completed ok it seems.  But the futures downloaded the
data ok (at least sit said it was 100% complete) and then hung up at 20%
number during the distribution.  Is this like the problem you are seeing?  I
hope so ... ' cause then I don't have to 'blame' a new problem on the TS
software.  <g>

Lee Scharpen