Re: Profit Taking --- Round 2 --- Other Alternatives

>I disagree with this. First the delay is virtually negilgable---- a second
>maybe. Two, my experience is synthetic stops held on your own pc get better
>fills then stops held at CME.

Sometimes that delay may cause positive slippage :).... but once in a while,
in very fast (green-speak) markets, synthetic stops
can cost you. Another trader and I had similar stops, mine stop/limit,
his off-CME vanilla stop: no slippage for me, 15 points for him, right after
greenie talked. Remember: first in, first out, is the CME rule.

Then again a stop/limit can cost you a fill altogether (for better or for
worse).

BW