Re: Profit Taking

Hi Rich,

  one way that might be  worth looking into is to trade a 3lot, ,  if one
slides over to the E-mini, this tactic of trading an odd
 lots  kind of lets you have your cake and eat to (so to speak).. SO now you
can take your first profit  target, and leave
  a least one if you feel there is still room for more.. Of course this
could be done in the Big one, since you trade it
  you know the score there..

  try a little back testing with this, it might be what you are looking
for..

   goodtrading /  Ted