Re: adaptive entries, exits. MLE, QMLE est. in Stoch. Vol. models

I'm not sure that I have your answer, because I don't have the background to make you a mathematical demonstration, but I quickly read the document and
I think that your answer is between the pages 11 and 12 ...

"When the projection errors in the measurment equation are not Gaussian, MLE is more involved ... "

For me "involved" in this case means "complicated".

And the next part clarify your problem.

Raf