From: Ross S Bond [mailto:ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 5:15 PM
To: OmegaList
Subject: Money Management

Hello OmegaList,

  I'm working my way thru Ralph Vince's book *Mathematics of Money
  Management* as my first look at this component of trading system
  development.

  Would appreciate any observations as to the usefulness (in real
  world terms) of this book, and any suggestions for further reading.

  TIA.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx