RE: DATABANK

After thinking about Robert's idea, which I recall has been mentioned
before, is there anyone willing to volunteer to be an ftp site administrator
if I provide the resource? It isn't "hard." It'll just take some time to
maintain logical storage and provide email support to those who can't
readily find whatever it is they're seeking or those who aren't sure where
to upload. It would have to be someone else's "baby," but I would support
the administrator(s).

Colin West