Re: ?: EOD provider, best bang for the buck

>Anyone have any comments on why they chose their dataprovider and
>how much it is costing them per month?

It depends what sort of EOD data you need.  If it doesn't have to be
current (that is, you only want it for historical testing) there are
some good free sources available, but I assume that's not what you want.

I haven't chosen one yet, but after looking over 4 or 5 of them,
I've decided it's a wash between CSI and Pinnacle.  Both offer
accurate data for the most reasonable price.

Pinnacle is cheaper ($12/month for any one database, commodities,
stocks, indices, etc.), but doesn't have cash market data (except
for financials).

CSI is more expensive ($19/month plus one-time $150 license fee),
but they do have cash markets.  However, they don't offer things
like Advance/Decline data on indices -- Pinnacle does, for another
$12/month.

-Alex