automated trading with TS developers kit

I tried to develop some software to use the COM interface in Easylanguage to
"communicate" with the "open order", "open positions", "filled positions"
etc. windows.
The purpose being that I would like to automate my trades using the LeoWeb
interface.  This would also allow "money management" software to influence
the system (and buy less/more than programmed).

However all my trials failed in the sense that I would miss update "events".
I believe that this is probably a bug in TradeStation.
Has anybody worked with this and can anybody give me hints how to improve
this.

Thanks
Robert

ps. PerpETrader seems to have solved this problem.

Robert Linders
Orlando, FL
email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx