Re: Windows 2000 vs Windows XP

 the privacy/registration issue of Windows xp IS a performance issue,
but can't say by how much. I assume it's more of a factor depending on
your time frame....longer frames being impacted more by greater RT delay
(cumulatively), if you use fixed time frames, due to the checking of the
privacy/registration data 10 times per second. The delay depends on the
speed of the machine as well then, its not a fixed number you can steele
into your easy chair with. hell, is was only recently i though microsoft
was mrs.gates' pet name for bills thingy. sorry i couldn't address the
issue more completely.

 Regards,
 Monte