Easylanguage emini trade fields

I'm receiving real-time quotes on the CME e-mini contracts ES Z1 and NQ Z1
through eSignal.  I'm trying to create an inidcator but have some problems
with accessing the last price information from the GlobalServer. The GS
collects all the data I need.  However, I can not acces the Last price, Last
Bid price or Ask price in Easylanguage? The fields q_last, q_bid, q_ask
can't access this data, is it the data provider? If yes, then which
dataprovider would give me access to these fields in Easylanguage?

Thanks in advance,
Michael