Re: Anyone interested in a blue chip investement?

>You people are pathetic. This was a JOKE. I was just forwarding
>something that I got!
>Get it, IT WAS A JOKE!

No, I don't have a sense of humor, especially after yours was the
17th Nigerian scam spam I have received this past week.  I am not
exaggerating.  Did it ever occur to you that you're not the first
one to receive it?  I started receiving it three months ago.

>You have no sense of humor.

I didn't know a sense of humor was required to trade successfully.
Or any other emotion, for that matter.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com