Anyone interested in a blue chip investement?

FROM: BARRISTER DANJUMA IBRAHIM
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to
write you this very urgent and confidential letter.

I AM BARRISTER DANJUMA IBRAHIM the  Lawyer to MRS.
MARIAM ABACHA the wife of the late Nigerian Head of
State General Sani Abacha who died of heart - attack
on Monday, the 8th of June, 1998.Upon the sudden and
tragic death of her husband,General Abacha, there has
been an intensive but secret exercise by the present
civilian government to close/freeze all his bank
accounts both home and abroad as he was confirmed to
have directed  a certain percentage of oil proceeds
totalling over US$80M(EIGHTY MILLION US DOLLARS) into
private bank accounts scattered in
several countries of the world; accumulated
during his 41/2 years of military rule. An issue that
was already  on press before his suddendeath.
Since this exercise started few month ago, my client
who is still in confinement has been in a very serious
agony and mental stress as the entire family have
virtually lost every including landed properties and
major investments both home and abroad.
Luckily, there happens to be a special security
account which my client deposited a sum of US$25
MILLIONS(TWENTY FIVE MILLIONS DOLLARS). This fund in
mycompany's name and is lodged in a Company Security
Account Deposits (CSAD) with a West African
Sub-Regional Bank.
The fear there is that my client is one of the
directors and invariably a major shareholder in the
company, there exists  a possible trace of this fund
when once they finish with the accounts/assets
principally owned by her husband, the Late Head
ofState himself. It is therefore on this note that my
client have taskfully delegated me to quickly source
a trustworthy and reliable person/company in your
country who will kindly help us to accommodate and
safeguard this fund into his account to save us from
the calamities of the present clamp on her husband
(the ex president) bank accounts/assets all over the
world.
Note that we have concluded arrangements for the
release of the aforementioned sum to your bank account
within the shortest possible time as soon as we
concluded talks. As a result of this and other higher
levels of financial transaction which I would want to
enter with you as made possible by the death of my
client husband, I am suggesting that we schedule a
meeting  immediately.
Please endeavour to contact me immediately through my
private E-MAIL address above this offer is acceptable
to you, so as to enable me make other alternative
contacts, on the contrary.
I await your urgent reply while believing you do
understand the confidential nature of this
transaction.

Best Regards,

BARRISTER DANJUMA IBRAHIM.