TS4 & dual monitors

I recently had an acquaintance tell me that he wasn't able to get TS4 to
work with dual monitors.  His tech reckoned that it was not possible due to
TS4's older technology.  He could get the whole of charting on a second
screen (while he viewed other non-TS apps on the first screen), BUT what he
couldn't do was view one workspace on one screen and another workspace on
the second screen.  Because workspaces are sub-windows within charting,
they couldn't be dragged over.

Can anyone confirm or deny whether it's possible to view (full-screen): one
chart on one monitor, and another chart on a second monitor ...using TS4 ???

I'm wondering whether his problem was just his setup (different monitors at
different resolutions with an Ati Radeon VE card) ...or whether this is
genuinely a constraint of TS4.

Thanks
Simon.