TS4 I/O buffer buildup

I am running TS4 with BMI satelite feed on a Pentium 3  850 system with lots
of studies on the naz mini, in 5 windows.

Occasionally the I/O buffer goes to 100%, and the graphics falls behind my
backup computer a Pentium 120 but not running so many studies

This is top of the line system, Windows 2000, 678 Meg ram. Any ideas what
might be causing the I/O buffer to buildup. I know Tradestation utilizes the
CPU a lot, but surely this system shud be able to keep up. Are there any
checks that i can do to check speed etc?