news parsing

MyTrack has a news service that parses things out very
nicely. I had it set up with folios by company annual
revenue, really broken down into lots of categories so
I could read a news story and tell instantly how much
effect it would have on a company's stock price. I
also had a very complex set of filters based on
keywords. What did not seem to work was the delay, I
was supposed to be getting "realtime news" but some
days the price would have started up 15 minutes before
I got the news, other times not, I also had so many
technical problems with the deal that I just gave it
up, mytrack's "customer no service" just killed my
interest. Were somebody to have that kind of service,
with realtime news all the time, and consistent
operation it would be great. It may be working
nowadays or not, I'm sure there aren't as many people
using it as at the peak of the bull market when I was
looking at it and that might be a factor in the
usefulness.

Max