histories for backtesting

I would like to test (and later hopefully) try to use my strategies on the the E-Minis for SP500 (@ES)and NASDAQ (@NQ) and the 10y Treasuries (USC). Unfortunately I do have only the online datafeed, but no historical datas for backtesting. I would like to ask some kind of soul to provide me with intraday minute datas for at least the last two years, preferable in EAG/Tenfore format ?

Thanks a lot in advance
Andreas
Keinen Jackpot mehr verpassen! Mit dem Dauerschein des WEB.DE Lottoservice.
Einfach und bequem Lotto tippen! http://tippen2.web.de/?x=4