Re: Larry Williams in a nutshell?

I don't have any real source to refute to 2-4 ticks on 1000-2000 lots of
bonds, but those quantities would, of themselves, move the market more than
that I'd guess.

HOWEVER, if you really want an enjoyable read, and a glimpse into the mind
set of a real gambler/ trader get yourself to the library and check out
Buzzy's book "Pit Bull."  There's no doubt in my mind that her will never
have any progeny, for when they are made of brass they don't produce sperm.

I wonder if he made another run for the gold following September 11th.

Richard Funkhouser