Re: Larry Williams in a nutshell?

May as well finish the story Matt.  After losing ~$1.2
million, his wife divoriced him, and his broker begged
him to close the account since he was still winning
the contest.  He gave in.  That is what I heard at
least.  Larry Williams was the best, but little he
talked about in his tapes is of any use now since all
those setups are being maxed out to capacity (as
eventually happens with all systems made public).  I
would not suggest fading them at this point though.

Jack