From: John Mc Kenzie [mailto:intruderjohn@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 3:01 PM
To: omega- list
Subject: Re: It's Official

For what it's worth:  I called TRAD\Omega Sales to get
a CD ROM of SP-5 for TS2k.  Thought I was getting Mike
( got his name from another Trader), but got Richard.

    They are so "brain washed" into giving the Sales pitch, I
don't think they listen.  Several times he said "Service Pac 6",
and when I questioned him on it twice, said he meant TS6 - - so
Dennis, I think the report yesterday on a SP-6 was flawed.
Like Cruz notified us, SP-5 is it for TS2k.

    On the issue of Monies for an account there, He stated that
briefly the amount for Equities had been dropped to $25k, but
some " new req" by the SEC made them put it at $30k.  The
amount for futures only is $20k ( and then there are the promos
- - - big deal).  Big Daddy is Bear Stearns and the " software
interface is ' Lind Waldot ' ".  I said isn't that the Old " Leo " software,
and he replied they were trying to switch / get some type of PATs.

    If you can believe them, that was the word I got.
Trade Well & Smart,
John