It's Official

I'm sure most will receive this notice but here it is for those who don't
,received this afternoon.

randy Smith

_________________

Important Announcement Concerning TradeStation 2000i and ProSuite 2000i
Users

Dear TradeStation 2000i and ProSuite 2000i Users:

After careful consideration and extensive review, we have decided that
Service Pack 5 will be the final Service Pack for the 2000i product line.

Although we will no longer be introducing enhancements to the 2000i product
line, we want to assure all of our users that we value your loyalty to our
older products. Therefore, HISTORYBANK.COM will continue to be available to
you at no charge until at least June 30, 2002.  In addition, we expect to
post a patch on our Web site for the 2000i product line when a third-party
data vendor makes a change to its data feed which breaks compatibility with
the 2000i product line.

We have been advised that DTN will be making a change to its data feed in
the near future which breaks compatibility with 2000i.  Rest assured that we
are working to address this issue and hope to soon be posting a patch to
maintain compatibility. We will notify you when the patch will be available
by posting a message on our Web site as soon DTN

advises us of when the change will be made.

We very much appreciate and value your business.

Sincerely yours,

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.