Chart patterns

For all you technicians and those designing their own "Holy Grail", one of
the most-comprehensive books I've read is ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CHART PATTERNS by
Thomas N. Bulkowski.

ENCYCLOPEDIA... is a vast collection of chart patterns, what they mean, how
they're used, % of success or failure, and many other stats.

ENCYCLOPEDIA... probably is available for purchase from an online source.
But if your as frugal as I am, check out your local library and/or their
Interlibrary Loan service, if they have one.

For those of you not familiar, a library's Interlibrary Loan service allows
you, if you ask 'em real nice, to borrow books from other libraries for a
"look see".  If you want to, THEN you can buy it.

Gerald Marisch