Re: Manual Risk Trailing Stop after Floor on Entry Bar

Jim

On EOD data in TS4, I wish to have a 'floor' of say $xxx (a fixed $ profit
level) on day of entry, IE: on Bar of Entry. Then after price has gone
through this level (now in positive position profit), I wish to exit the
position should price retrace back to a different level, EG: Long Entry,
Floor of say $500 profit level, Price goes above this to say $800, then
price reverts back down, it hits a Stop-Profit level of 75% of
MaxPositionProfit, that is we are exited at $600 profit.

This is all on the bar of entry. It works fine in the formatting system
properties / stops page. But I need to set these manually as the system I am
building consists of many smaller systems.

I figure that if it can be done on the properties page then it must be able
to be done manually?

Thanks
Jon